|Job Title:||UI Designer|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2020 10:32|
interface elements and champion the successful implementation of UI best practices and principles across our digital platforms.
To secure this role:
• Creative, detail-oriented, innovative and always looking at things from a different perspective
• Collaborative, influential, consultative, and at your best when building and maximizing relationships.
• A visual communicator motivated to ensure work is both compelling and clear
• Passionate about digital technologies and trends
• Results driven and determined to deliver continual improvement effectively through digital channels
• A digital expert, ready to design, build and optimise digital presence
• Enthusiastic, vibrant, energetic and customer-focused
You will have:
• Bachelor of Arts or Design in a relevant field (e.g. digital experience and interaction design, UX and web design)
• Proficient in developing HiFi designs and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe CS Suite, Figma
• High-level knowledge of front-end frameworks
• 3+ years experience in UI design role designing across digital platforms including responsive web, online services, and/or mobile apps.
• Skilled at creating hi-fidelity designs, establishing and maintain design systems, low and high fidelity prototypes, and validating design ideas with user testing.
• Understanding of design principles, accessibility standards, typography, UI components, grid systems, and general design trends across platforms.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas, and recommendations
If this sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more please contact email@example.com