Your role will include:
- Calculating, analysing and reviewing of daily unit prices
- Investigating reconciliation discrepancies between internal investment valuations and those of the primary service provider
- Support the annual distribution for all products with the Manager Unit Pricing, Trust Accounting , Investment Control and Registry functions within the Finance Division.
- Attending client and custodian meetings and providing feedback to ensure that agreed SLA's are met
- Analysed fund performance to benchmarks and completed fund commentary
- Ensured that the allocated portfolios are delivered in an accurate and timely manner to agreed SLA deadlines
- Assisting with queries
- Respond to regulators’ requests for financial information Ensure appropriate internal controls over unit pricing activities are designed, documented and operating effective
$85-95,000 including super on offer. If interested hit apply today to be considered for this opportunity.