Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Calculating, analysing and reviewing of daily unit prices
- Investigating reconciliation discrepancies between internal investment valuations and those of the primary service provider
- Attending client and custodian meetings and providing feedback to ensure that agreed SLA's are met
- Analysed fund performance to benchmarks and completed fund commentary
- Ensured that the allocated portfolios are delivered in an accurate and timely manner to agreed SLA deadlines
- Assisting with client queries
If you have the required experience and would like to apply for this role then please press the APPLY NOW button to submit an up-to-date resume.