Volume Candidate Recruiter- Northern Beaches
|Job Title:||Volume Candidate Recruiter- Northern Beaches|
|Salary:||$40ph- $45ph+ super|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 15:32|
Northern Beaches Location
2-3 weeks temping role- November starts
Work with this well branded and recognised Australian NFP! Are you an excellent recruitment operator and naturally good with people? This is initially a temporary opportunity to start immediately with potential to extend. Great company culture: passionate, responsible, growing organically and through acquisition, great office hours, flexible approach, direct engagement with their customers in office, great staff engagement, happy office atmosphere. Parking available! Flexible hours and days on offer, perfect for locals or candidates requiring flexibility.
Due to some deadline driven projects this role will just assist short term with a Talent team of 6 others and manage high volume candidate resourcing including screening and interviewing through assessment centres. You will be able to screen and book in around 15 candidates per day for interviews.
● Create and post job adverts, screen candidates, conduct first round interviews alongside managers
● Select appropriate candidate attraction strategies including database search, job boards, social media and targeted selection.
● Shortlist candidates through behavioural interviewing, technical testing and skills requirements
● Manage the candidate delivery process including resume preparation, interview scheduling, offer management and on-boarding.
● Conduct post placement review and reporting.
● Reference management
-Immediately available for a temp assignment, or from October/November
-Experience in volume resourcing a must.
-Highly engaging, professional and an efficient operator.
-Great customer service skills and ability to influence.
-Hands on approach yet ability to think strategically.
-Not afraid to get on the phone and call, call, call
Travellers are encouraged to apply. Location near Frenches Forest. Please hit Apply now!