Northern Beaches location with free parking
5 week temp role - March start
Work with this well branded and recognised Australian Not for Profit! Our client is a leading provider in disability assistance across NSW and is looking for an experienced and passionate Volume Recruiter to assist a period of growth on a 5 week temp contract. With a large drive of recruitment planned over the next month this role will work closely with a team of 5 to manage high volume candidate resourcing including screening and interviewing through assessment centres. With 60+ roles needing to be recruited and a large amount of applications this role will be focused on fast paced screening of candidates over the phone to assess their ability for the roles and book them in for face to face interviews and assessment centres. The successful candidate will need to be very comfortable assessing candidates over the phone and working in a fast-paced team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review job applications and create shortlists
- Select candidates for assessment centres from job ad screening initiatives
- Shortlist candidates through behavioural phone interviewing
- Manage the candidate delivery process including interview scheduling, offer management and on-boarding.
- Conduct post placement review and reporting.
- Reference management
- Immediately available for a temp assignment for the whole of March
- Experience in volume recruitment is a must
- Highly engaging, professional and an efficient operator
- Great customer service skills and ability to influence
- Hands on approach yet ability to think strategically
- Not afraid to get on the phone to call, screen and filter
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong capability and confidence with technology, especially Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a small, close knit team, and autonomously
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.