|Job Title:||Candidate Resourcer|
|Salary:||$40ph- $45ph+ super|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 17:33|
Northern Beaches Location
3-6 month contract
Work with this well branded and recognised Australian NFP! Are you an excellent recruitment operator and naturally good with people? This is initially a temporary opportunity to start immediately with potential to extend. Great company culture: passionate, responsible, growing organically and through acquisition, great office hours, flexible approach, direct engagement with their customers in office, great staff engagement, happy office atmosphere. Parking available! Flexible hours and days on offer, perfect for locals or candidates requiring flexibility.
Please note this is not a senior or strategic role. This is purely candidate focused, and not 360 degree. Travellers are encouraged to apply.
Due to some deadline driven projects this role will just assist with a Talent team of 5 others and manage high volume candidate resourcing including screening and interviewing through assessment centres.
● Create and post job adverts, screen candidates, conduct first round interviews through assessment centres
● Select candidates for assessment centres from job ad screening initiatives
● Shortlist candidates through behavioural phone interviewing
● Manage the candidate delivery process including interview scheduling, offer management and on-boarding.
● Conduct post placement review and reporting.
● Reference management
-Immediately available for a temp assignment
-Experience in volume resourcing a must.
-Highly engaging, professional and an efficient operator.
-Great customer service skills and ability to influence.
-Hands on approach yet ability to think strategically.
-Not afraid to get on the phone to call, screen and filter
Location near Frenches Forest. Please hit Apply now!
Sam Philpot 97755912