|Job Title:||Recruitment Specialist|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 18:46|
Northern Beaches Location, immediate start
3-6 months temp role
Work with this well branded and recognised Australian Not For Profit! Are you an excellent recruitment operator and naturally good with people? This is initially a temporary opportunity to start immediately with potential to extend. Great company culture: passionate, responsible, growing organically and through acquisition, great office hours, flexible approach, direct engagement with their customers in office, great staff engagement, happy office atmosphere. Parking available! Driving required for the role. Experience in candidate resourcing required.
● End to end recruitment for all specific hires for a project
● Create and post job adverts, screen candidates, conduct first round interviews alongside managers
● Meet and consult with hiring managers regarding upcoming job vacancies.
● Select appropriate candidate attraction strategies including database search, job boards, social media and targeted selection.
● Shortlist candidates through behavioural interviewing, technical testing and skills requirements
● Manage the candidate delivery process including resume preparation, interview scheduling, offer management and on-boarding.
● Conduct post placement review and reporting.
● On-boarding and of staff including contract generation, background checks, reference management
-Immediately available for a temp assignment
-Experience in high volume resourcing
-Highly engaging, professional and an efficient operator.
-Great customer service skills and ability to influence.
-Hands on approach yet ability to think strategically.
Travellers welcome to apply. Location near Frenches Forest, car required for role. Please Apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's