Our client is a leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients worldwide. They operate a reputable office in Sydney, with a tenured and successful team. This is reflective in their established, premier client base.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join their team as a VP, Wealth Advisory to cover a 9-month maternity contract.
Reporting into the Regional Head, your remit is to cover such tasks as:
- Wealth Advisory communication across clients based within NSW
- Enhance existing adviser relationships to retain existing business and deliver new growth
- Develop relationships with key aligned/independent advisory groups in NSW
- Keep up-to-date on market and industry news via thoughtful commentary and insights and to the broader Wealth team.
- To develop new strategic clients that invest across one or multiple capabilities.
To be considered for this contract opportunity, you will have:
- Proven track record of experience and driving results in the investment management industry
- Strong existing relationships in the retail advisory / intermediary market, particularly with independent advisory groups.
- A passion for investing, and a strong understanding, and ability to articulate, complex investment processes across asset classes, investment styles and portfolio structures.
You will be an effective communicator, with a proven ability to liaise at all levels to resolve issues and suggest improvements.
Prior relationship management experience in banking or wealth advisory is required.