This wealth management business has a high performing finance team and are located on Sydney's CBD. There is significant growth across the business and various financial products.
- Responsible for the Financial Statements for a number of the group entities.
- Responsible for the consolidation of the Group Consolidated Financial Statements
- Responsibility for the Regulatory reporting requirements for the group including APRA and the ABS
- Responsibility for first point of contact for external audit queries regarding statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure month-end processes are completed to facilitate the preparation of the CFO and Board Reports
- Responsible for the preparation of technical accounting papers
- Review of accounting reconciliations
This role would suit an technically experienced Financial Accountant strong leadership potential coming from either:
- A Big 4/chartered / Top 10 firm
- A large, complex multinational
- Preferably Life Insurance | wealth management experience
Please contact Lorraine Duncan at Perigon for more information on this position 02 97755930