Our client is a global professional services organisation with a well established brand and name in the Brisbane market. They are known for their innovation and for providing a culture focused flexible working environment for all of their staff.
They have a permanent opportunity available for an experienced Content specialist to join this marketing, brand and communications team and deliver the content for their complex group website.
- Deliver content on the groups websites (based on sitecore platform)
- Co-ordinate web projects across departments and offices at the firm where required
- Identify technical improvements and bugs on the platform and work with the IT Development team to resolve
- Co-ordinate, maintain and provide quality assurance across the groups digital content ecosystem
- Help implement and enhance the groups digital content strategy
- Provide support and guidance to other CMS users and content creators
- Support on and offsite SEO requirements and meet all accessibility criteria
- Support the wider digital team with campaign and cross channel support including social and paid media, email marketing and more
- Work with the team on strategic initiatives such as competitor benchmarking and content audits
- Risk and Control: Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with our regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- At least 2 -3 years experience using content management systems (Sitecore experience would be advantageous).
- Personable, enthusiastic and proactive
- Confident, tactful and persuasive when interacting with senior-level staff including partners and other internal contributors
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask and deliver on tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Website content management best practice