Join one of Brisbane's most well known financial institutions with a fantastic culture to manage and create engaging content to their consumers. This will be a initial fixed term contract with the opportunity to become permanent.
The role will be a combination of content administration management and content creation. The administration management part of the role will include managing and working with multiple business stakeholders to ensure content aligns with the client's brand, improving site engagement, scheduling content, assisting other team members with editorial systems and tools and troubleshooting.
You will play an integral part of developing and executing content across multiple digital channels to help the client's brand presence and improve SEO. You will also carry out market research and competitor analysis to help identify content opportunities.
Candidate Experience and Capabilities:
- 6 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to develop web content across multiple digital channels
- Experience with web content management systems (CMS), Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with web CMS stakeholder engagement, training, management & support practices
- Experience with web site auditing and hygiene activities
- Expertise in SEO principals and executing successful keyword campaigns
- Ability to working towards tight deadlines
- Strong communication and written skills
- Tertiary qualifications preferable