Great opportunity for a web developer with design capability!
Visualize how the website will look like and how would be the online experience for customers.
- Well known / Growing brand
- Full stack .NET role
- Deliver best-in-class web/brand/user digital experience for ANZ customers
- Make recommendations and deliver fundamental improvements and on- going maintenance to the ANZ Website content and UI/UX
- Combine your analytic skills with an understanding of how to capture data within sites, and translate to commercial recommendations
- Optimise Website performance for all environments and improve traffic flow through technical improvements
- Technical recommendations development/maintenance for larger local projects
- Deliver commercially critical projects including launch of new products, new pages and new content through enhanced digital experiences
- Work alongside local content providers for optimal web experience
- Manage all product information within CMS ensuring consistency throughout
- Work-on and contribute toward content management, development and deplyment
- Act as in-house digital design resource and active brand guardian
- ASP.Net (VB)
- SQL Server
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- jQuery, Angular 4, Sass/Less
Don't miss out on a great website for your portfolio - Hit Apply!