CBD location, Start in May
This global and reputable high end fashion brand is seeking a Wholesale Specialist to support the wholesale arm of our business on a 6 month maternity leave contract with the possibility to extend up to 12 months.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment with the ability to multitask and offer a superior level of customer service and client support. In return, you will get to work in a 'family feel' environment with a close-nit friendly team, yet with global exposure in your role.
- Drive the wholesale business through proactive customer OTB (open to buy) management
- Provide in season support to wholesale customers and manage the wholesale after-sales service
- Oversee all aspects of wholesale order management across childrenswear, footwear and accessories categories
- Conduct four seasonal wholesale buys and review assortments with major accounts along with sell-in to specialty accounts
- Monitor and analyse existing wholesale performance to maximize opportunities through improved sales
- Liaise with the Asia-Pacific and European centralized offices, on allocation deliveries and buy timings to ensure customer requirements are met.
Seeking candidates with full working rights in Australia.
You must have strong Excel (ability to do pivot tables and v-look ups) and can work across multiple complicated spreadsheets. You will have an attitude to add value and be able to help out where you can with ability to work in a fast paced role and provide clear communications.
- Minimum of 3 years of merchandising/retail experience
- Experience with Global wholesale logistics and management
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Expert in retail math concepts, applications and statistical analysis
- Accuracy, attention to detail and time management are a must
- Systems proficient: AX, Excel, PowerPoint and Word