This is an exciting opportunity to join this operations team in an analyst role and partner with the business to interpret and analysis data to provide meaningful insights to support critical business decisions.
Reporting the the Manager of the team as the workforce analyst you will be tasked with producing compliant and cost efficient workforce solutions, ensuring a focus on improvement, maximizing productivity and operational stability.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Manage and analyse labour to proactively meet operating trends, developing and implementing new strategies to ensure efficiencies to guest demand
- Develop, modify and maintain resource plans and budget models based on business behaviour including costs, labour hours and leave management, advising on opportunities including roster to budget analysis in both pre and post period
- Create plans for required training, providing periodic training forecasts to the relevant key stakeholders to ensure adequate training resources are available
- Ensure all documentation, checklists and procedures are kept current in line with resource plans
- Contribute concepts relating to effective workforce management for consideration in Enterprise Agreements
- Chair the Resource Planning meetings with business stakeholders
- Work with business units to determine requirements and labour mix
- Provide ad-hoc analysis of business opportunities, special projects and operational issues
- Apply the principles and guidelines of the Workforce Management Governance Framework in daily workforce management practices
For more information please call Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 or email email@example.com