New role for the business
Circa $90K package
Work with this well branded and recognised Australian Not for Profit! The company is a leading provider in disability assistance across NSW and is looking to hire a junior-mid level professional to help develop and implement strategic initiatives related to internal communications, branding, employee retention, reward and recognition, and D&I, to name a few. Working closely with the Head of Workforce Planning and Capability this role will own certain projects around communications, organisational development, change management, and HR.
The company boasts a culture that is passionate, happy, supportive, and engaged with great office hours, a flexible approach, and onsite parking
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own the internal and external Communications calendar
- Create collateral such as videos, stories, articles, etc to increase internal and external engagement
- Assist with building the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and employer brand, and integrate through the recruitment ads.
- Bring in more thought leadership articles to engage staff and assist with employee recognition initiatives.
- Seek input and follow up with staff for feedback on the effectiveness of initiatives
- Work closely with the internal HR and Marketing/Comms teams to develop collateral and staff guides/handbooks
- Manage and oversee the intranet and social media pages in partnership with the Marketing/Comms team
- Prepare content for and present workshops to engage and educate staff
- Other Organisational Development and HR projects as they come
- Around least 2-3 years experience post graduation
- Related Degree In communications, Marketing, HR or similar
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work in the Northern Beaches of Sydney
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW. Andrew Fairhurst, 9775 5902