This trusted industry leader provides unique services to a multitude of industries across Australia. This opportunity will be integral in contributing to their excellent company culture and working with a number of clients in a varied role.
This role will be field based and you will be required to travel to a new SME client everyday to asses, implement and improve their WH&S processes.
You will be provided with a company car as part of your package.
- Travelling to client sites to meet with clients to review, create and
implement documentation in relation to their workplace/WHS
concerns, in line with established protocols
- Creation of applicable documents which can include policies,
manuals, handbooks and procedures
- Support the growth and development of the business through
contributions to various projects and action groups
- Deliver training and presentations and other types of meetings to
clients on topical issues when required
- At least 2-3 years experience in an ER or generalist HR position.
- Formal qualification in Employment Law, HR and or Industrial Relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to quickly build rapport and relationships with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full, unrestricted Australian driving licence
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in hearing more, please call Savannah on 07 3854 3806