At Perigon Group our role is to help you find the best staff so that you, and your organisation, can function more efficiently and effectively. We pride ourselves on being able to leverage off our extensive networks, which enables us to provide you with unique candidates, many of whom work exclusively with Perigon Group.
When you engage with Perigon Group you will be partnered with a consultant who:
- is your one point of contact for every role (regardless of salary level) and will run the recruitment process from beginning to end;
- possesses extensive and established client and candidate networks in their market (over 50% of candidates we place are from referrals);
- proactively searches on behalf of candidates to introduce them to the most suitable of our client organisations;
- understands the importance of regular communication with our clients and candidates through all stages of the recruitment process
We can assist you with permanent, temporary and interim recruitment needs through the following specialisations:
- Finance & Accounting - Transactional Accounting to Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Institutions - Back Office Operations to Middle Office Management to Front Office Banking
- Technology - The full suite of technology positions that sit under the Chief Information Officer
- Corporate Services - Executive Assistants, Office Managers, Human Resources, Contract Administrators, Marketing Executives, etc.
- Corporate Development - Corporate Strategy and Internal Mergers & Acquisitions