Welcome to our website - www.perigongroup.com.au
All information or advice provided as part of this website is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Perigon tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Perigon is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Unless otherwise noted, the design of the website, the website as a whole, and all materials that are part of the website (collectively, the "Contents") are copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Perigon, or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
The Contents are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Pictures and photographs may not be copied except only as necessary to access the Site. No right, title or interest in any Contents is granted or transferred to you as a result of any such copying. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, any of the Contents of the website without our written consent. Unauthorised use of the Contents is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CHANGES TO AND OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE
Perigon may change the format and content of this website at any time. Perigon may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason. Perigon reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your comments and feedback regarding our website and our products and our services. A Perigon representative can be reached at email@example.com
We do not, however, accept confidential or proprietary information. Accordingly, all comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, materials, information and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Perigon using this website or otherwise (collectively "Comments") are not confidential and will become and remain Perigon property. The disclosure, submission of offer of any Comments will constitute an assignment to Perigon, of all worldwide rights, titles and interests and goodwill in the Comments without payment of any compensation. Comments submitted by you must not violate any right of any third party, and must not contain any libellous, abusive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material.
Perigon is guided by the Australian Privacy Act 1988, the GDPR and other applicable local and international laws governing privacy. Where appropriate, Perigon will handle personal information relying on the related bodies corporate exemption and the employee records exemption in the Privacy Act and any other applicable exemptions in other legislation.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Perigon generally collects some or all of the following personal information about you when you access our web site, submit a resume for our consideration or when you are in contact with a Perigon representative:
- your name;
- your address and contact details;
- your employment history;
- your bank account details and Tax File Number;
- referee opinions;
- interview opinions; and
- any other information that you have supplied on your resume or in communications with a Perigon representative.
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We obtain most of your personal information directly from you, for example:
- when you access our website;
- when you submit your resume to us; and
- each time you communicate with a Perigon representative (by phone, email or in person).
We also collect some of your personal information from third parties including:
- employment websites & applications;
- reference checks with referees; and
- networking with your peers.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Perigon collects personal information about you to carry out its business functions and fulfil its obligations to you, including in relation to:
- determining if you are suitable for a position;
- contacting you if a position becomes available that you may be interested in;
- submitting your details to a client for a potential position;
- notifying clients of your skills and availability for any future positions;
- complying with government legislation (e.g. we collect your tax file number to complying with taxation and superannuation requirements);
- administration of payments to you, which may include the processing of sensitive information about you (e.g.: sick leave); and
- marketing activity
- inform you of work opportunities or other events such as training or information sessions
- providing you with the opportunity to obtain benefits through direct marketing (however you will always be given an opt-out option in relation to further direct marketing).
In addition, Perigon may occasionally be required by law to collect, use and disclose your personal information, for example in order to comply with the requirements of government departments for business data.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
- prospective employers or entities seeking to fulfil positions;
- staff of the departments responsible for administering the processes described above;
- partners or suppliers for the purpose of research, development, business systems and infrastructure testing and other business purposes to assist us in providing our services to you; and
- related bodies corporate and third parties for the administration and provision of selected benefits and services (e.g. training and superannuation).
HOW TO ACCESS, CORRECT OR UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Perigon relies on the accuracy of the personal information you provide to us. To the extent authorised by the Australian Privacy Act, GDPR and other applicable laws, you can access and amend your personal information held by Perigon. If you wish to request access to, find out more about or seek amendment of your personal information held by Perigon, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Perigon will take reasonable steps to ensure that we hold your personal information in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons for approved business purposes.
However, no data transmission across the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us across the internet. These activities are conducted at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security.
In the event of a data breach, Perigon is committed to complying in all respects with the requirements of all Australian Privacy Laws and where required, the provisions of the GDPR. You can also play an important role in keeping your Personal Information secure, by maintaining the confidentiality of any password and accounts used on the Site or Portal. Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other Internet user, or any other breach of security relating to your account.
Should you have any concerns in relation to Perigon’s collection and/or processing of your Personal Data, then please feel free to escalate any queries to email@example.com